Monday, August 5, 2013

One Big Thank You Note

I originally wanted to say thank you individually through cards sent from Panama but I've since realized that it is just about impossible to get the letters out and even if I did there's a good chance they won't actually arrive safely in the United States. So, before it's too late I want to say thank you to everyone for your gifts. The money has gone to the purchase of such awesome things as boots to trek in foot-deep mud, a 5" Android Tablet to use as my computer, a machete to "mow my grass", Harry Potter in Spanish, a basic smart phone to keep connected with the world, and many many more awesome things. I am grateful that all of you were able to attend and I greatly enjoyed my going away party. I hope all is well and I'll talk to you soon.

Brazos y besos,
Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment