Wednesday, August 28, 2013

An Update on Panama

So this past weekend, I officially became a Peace Corps volunteer which was pretty awesome! However, I had a minor(and to my sister, yes I do mean minor!) neck injury some time back that I got checked out and it has finally been decided that physical therapy is in order to tackle this issue head on before I end up four hours outside of the city and away from a physical therapist. Therefore, I'm hanging out in the city for some time to take care of that. Already had two days of therapy and I'm feeling better.

As far as the state of this blog, I'm going to attempt to start writing a book. I've been tossing around the idea in my head now since I backpacked through South East Asia and really want to try it out. At the very least, it is better to try and fail than to never have tried before. Therefore, I'm going to shy away from sharing stories here. I'll continue to give life updates, post pictures, and some stories every so often but if I am successful with a book idea, you can read about it all there! ...or if I fail you can read about it here.

So that's about all for now, don't really have any fun stories to report since I've been hanging out in a hostel most of the time or any pictures either. Expect some in the coming weeks though!

No comments:

Post a Comment