Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blog Transition

I originally should have updated my blog as I traveled. Then I tried to update my blog a year later to fill in the missing gaps of two months of back packing. It's tiresome to attempt to write several posts a week about events that have sat dormant in the back of my brain for some time. This led to a trailing off of posts back in April. Since I still would like to fill the gap, for the rest of the South East Asia trip, I'm going to dedicate a post with pictures and descriptions to each city I stopped in and possibly one or two other topics I'd like to write about.

Remaining posts:

  • Thakhek, Laos
  • Savannakhet, Laos
  • Laos to Thailand 
  • Chiang Mai, Thailand
  • Bangkok, Thailand
  • Ko Phi Phi, Thailand
  • Kanchanaburi, Thailand
  • Xi'an, China

No comments:

Post a Comment