Monday, July 8, 2013

You can get involved!

Hey everybody,

We've been talking in our classes about working on secondary projects. Some people have helped start Ultimate Without Borders, which you can check out here:  http://m.facebook.com/UltimateWithoutBorders  Another volunteer had his family travel around to several dentists in the US to collect dental supplies and then he led a meeting in Panama about good oral hygiene.

I would like to start one or several secondary projects of my own but I'm not quite sure what I'd like to work on yet. I will also need some help from the United States to get projects moving. If you have any ideas feel free to shoot me a Facebook message or email. I won't be moving to site for another five weeks or so and have two years to start projects after that so think about it and get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment