Friday, July 1, 2011

Another Grab Bag for the Random Photos

I am starting to really appreciate the situation that surrounds me. As this appreciation grows, my observance of potentially awesome pictures grows as well but sadly I don't have my camera with me most of the time. One pictures I really wish I could have taken contained several motorized scooters sitting at an intersection waiting for the light to change. As it was raining out, each rider possessed a different vibrantly colored rain jacket. In the background sat grey buildings along with a dark and angry sky. I feel that maybe it's time to bring my camera out with me everywhere I go. For the time being, here are some random pictures that ended up on my camera that have yet to find a home.

This here is the Bund on one of the many cloudy/rainy days so popular to Shanghai. This is the business center of Shanghai. Would have loved a better picture but no luck, thanks weather!


What is an international city without it's one or two American restaurants? Not badly priced either, this cheeseburger, coleslaw, and milkshake for about $10.

Take a guess how high I rolled my sleeves up. It's going to be a fun battle with the weather this summer.



This is the result of one of my many random wanderings throughout the city. I came accross an awesome park filled with massive monuments like this. For what, I have no idea but they look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment