Monday, November 18, 2013

Pictures from Second Month in Site

Loaded up on snacks the last time I was out of site. Might have purchased too many.

This little guy was really hard to catch a picture of. This is him trapped inside my bug catching jar. He was a little less than an inch across. 

Getting creative in site and figured out how to better place my light.  
Started learning origami. 

This is what I ended up taking with my to the hardware store to check out materials for my house. Thought the collection looked ridiculous so I snapped a picture. 

My church. 

Future house in the background, some of the materials under the blue tarp and in the foreground.

This is what my future front yard looks like after a truck tore it apart delivering materials for my house and fifty cows and bulls ran through.

Accidentally stumbled upon this sunset while going out to make a call one night.

Puppies!

Who needs an ax or saw when you have a machete? 

I scared the horse a bit by the time I got the camera he had moved away. When I first walled up to the door he had his head just outside and could have easily walked right into my house. 

Almost done my sombrero! Last materials there before I'm ready to start forming it. 


I'm pretty sure all of them have blueish eyes. 

Making a campo fishing pole. 

This is my new favorite spot in site. Walked twenty minutes up a river, in the river, to get here. It's over 15 feet deep in the middle. 


Went to the local town to check out a parade/competition type thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment